autoconf and nfs

From: Mathias Rettich
Subject: autoconf and nfs
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:11:18 +0200

Hi list,

I'm using autocof with kdevelop3. If I'm using the script configure,
generated by autoconf as a user in a nfs-home-directory I get the
following message:

error: Your Installation isn't able to compile simple C++ programs.
Check config.log for details - if you're using a Linux distribution you might
miss
a package named similar to libstdc++-dev.

But if I copy this directory to a directory on a locat harddisk every
thing is fine.

What goes wrong?

It would be great fi someone has a solution for this problem.

Mathias Rettich