Re: Installing shell scripts

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: Installing shell scripts
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:41:31 +0200

Hello again,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 09:32:10AM +0200, Jul wrote:
> >This seems not working either as the configure process looks for a
> >'magic-script' rule and fails.

> Sorry! It works! I didn't configure correctly my SUBDIRS variables!

please forgive me my nit-picking: the variable SUBDIRS lives in Makefile.am,
which is processed by Automake.  So it's not ./configure who processes it.

./configure is created by Autoconf, which doesn't know about Makefile.am
files.

I hope this "exlanation" is not too confusing... oh well, I tried.

Happy hacking,
        Stepan Kasal