audio-video

[Audio-video] Re: Copyright vs. Community video

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Copyright vs. Community video
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:40:32 -0500

    I attended your Copyright vs. Community speech
    (http://www.fsf.org/events/20070705) at my university last summer. The
    speech was recorded by video camera and I've exported it to ogg
    (vorbis/theora) format. I enjoyed the speech and would like the
    opportunity to distribute it, with your permission.

Please do.

Also, I have cc'd people at the FSF who should arrange to put this
on our site.  If you don't hear from them within a week, would
you please remind them and me?