Re: Custom bibliography commands

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Custom bibliography commands
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:55:55 +0100

Hi Aitor,

a.soroa@gmail.com writes:

> Note the use of the custom command "\citelanguageresource" for
> citations, and "\bibliographystylelanguageresource" and
> "\bibliographylanguageresource" for the style and bibligraphy entries,
> respectively. [...]
>
> As a bonus, it would be great if I could use reftex commands on the
> languageresource.bib bibliography file ("reftex-citation",
> "reftex-view-crossref", etc).

The macros you described above are defined by the multibib package.
AUCTeX doesn't have a style supporting this package.  I'm not familiar
with the package but I think the attached style fits the bill.  Do you
want to give it a try?  Save the attached file in the directory saved in
the variable `TeX-style-private', make sure you have set
`TeX-parse-self' to t in your init file, restart Emacs, open your .tex
file and hit C-c C-n to be sure.  Now try to use `reftex-citation' or
`C-c C-m citelanguageresource RET'.  Maybe you have to reparse the file
with RefTeX.  Please feel free to report back how it works.  I will add
the file to AUCTeX once it works.

Best, Arash