Re: Custom bibliography commands

From: aitor
Subject: Re: Custom bibliography commands
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 07:29:58 +0100

Hi!

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 04:30:11PM +0100, Arash Esbati wrote:
> I saved this file under lrec-main.tex and restarted Emacs.  With
> `TeX-parse-self' set to t, AUCTeX loads the style multibib.el when I
> open the file and is setup for further work, but it still doesn't add
> the new macros defined by \newcites to its internal variables.  So I hit
> `C-c C-n' to reparse the document and also let RefTeX reparse the file
> by choosing it from the menu (Ref->Parse Document->Entire Document).
>
> Now when I hit C-c C-m citelanguageresource RET, I'm asked for an
> optional argument where I hit RET and get to RefTeX query for the
> regexp where I hit . and see 3 entries to choose from.

Your example works also for my (after manual `C-c C-n' and and RefTex
reparse). However, this other example doesn't ('C-c C-m' shows
\citelanguageresource, but it doesn't look into
"languageresource.bib").

#+begin_src latex
\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{lrec2022}
\usepackage{multibib}

\newcites{languageresource}{Language Resource}

\begin{document}

\bibliography{lrec2022-example}

\bibliographylanguageresource{languageresource}

\end{document}

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: t