Re: [AUCTeX] Entering maths

From: gojjoe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Entering maths
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:58:26 +0200

On 13 June 2017 at 18:12, Jean-Jacques Rétorré <address@hidden> wrote:
> ,----
> | (define-key key-translation-map [?µ] [?\\])
> `----
>
> and the very useless key "µ" is now "\"

Indeed, and there are similar solutions for Windows if you use that
operating system – let me know if you want more information.

Another possibility is Autohotkey (also Unix and Windows).

These key-remapping solutions are probably the best for you, Denis, as
I imagine the backslash also haunts you outside of Emacs.

Sorry for going off-Auctex topic now.