Re: [AUCTeX] New release on Friday?

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] New release on Friday?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:48:30 +0100

Dear all,

> Hi David,
>
> how about having only the opening braces as default value, ie ?  This
> keeps formulae in a single line, and somewhat preserves an acceptable
> filling as well.

I applied this change and added an ERT test to track possible future
failures.  Feel free to improve the test.

If no one objects, I'd propose again to release AUCTeX 11.89 on next
Friday, so you have a couple of days to test the change to the default
value of `LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators'.

Bye,
Mosè "looking forward to dropping the damned ChangeLog"