[AUCTeX] Re: Include subdirectories in Reftex's completion

From: Mathias Lindner
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Include subdirectories in Reftex's completion
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 06:15:14 +0000 (UTC)

Ralf Angeli <angeli <at> caeruleus.net> writes:

> Now when kpsewhich is not available or does not work (Are
> you using MiKTeX?) then it resorts to finding relevant files below the
> current directory.

Sorry for the missing information, I haven't known it's important. I have to
work under Windows 7 with MikTeX.

> Any opinions?

I am too little into the code to give any opinions if the fix is reasonable.

Maybe there should be a switch in the .emacs file to enable MikTeX support:
activating this one includes e.g. the mentioned hack. Prob. there are also some
other issues that differ between MikteX and e.g. TeXlive, which can be chosen by
setting this boolean in the init file.

Cheers,
Mathias