Re: [AUCTeX] Launching xdvi without prompt

From: Christophe FARGES
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Launching xdvi without prompt
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:04:31 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for your detailed explaination on colors settings!
Color changes worked using the "M-x customize-face RET ..." commands and choosing the right item (for example font-lock-comment-face) . However, the command "M-x describe-text-properties" doesn't exist in my version of xemacs. Anyway, I found the name of the fonts I wanted to change... By the way, is there an internet webpage that gives the list of avaible colors with samples (for example green, darkgreen, forestgreeen, ....)

About bibliography and citations:
I installed Reftex, but when I press `C-c [', sometimes it works (ie I see all avaible citation in my bib file and middle click to choose one), sometimes it doesn't work:
it displays: Regex ( && Regex...) : [thelastworfItyped] :
And when I hit TAB, nothing happens...

Another question: does auctex or reftex work for labels (\label and \ref commands)? How can I use it?

Thanks again for your help,
Chris