Re: some new extension of xr-hyperref/hyperref

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: some new extension of xr-hyperref/hyperref
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 18:34:03 +0100

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I didn't test it either; I was just looking at UF's answer on tex.sx
> which you cited.

> Yes, it's waiting for a volunteer to do that :-)

> Ok, I think RefTeX should work for \getrefbykeydefault OOTB if we have a
> refcount.el and do the same thing for \getrefbykeydefault as we do for
> \nameref for example, i.e.

>   (TeX-add-symbols
>       '("getrefbykeydefault" TeX-arg-ref ...))

> Ok.

> Yes, but you need an AUCTeX style file in the first place which also
> caters for the other arguments.  Do you want to give it a try?

Before I start a question which might come in handy for testing.

I sent one or two weeks ago a patch for nameref, basically

 (when (featurep 'reftex-vars)

   ;; Add a new reference style
   (add-to-list 'reftex-ref-style-alist
                '("Nameref" "nameref" (("\\nameref" ?m)))
                t)
   ;; And activate it
   (and LaTeX-reftex-ref-style-auto-activate
        (fboundp 'reftex-ref-style-activate)
        (reftex-ref-style-activate "Nameref")))

Which you refused because it should enter better reftex, or in my private
setting.

Now the question is how shall I wrap this into my private setting

(with-eval-after-load "tex-style"
 (when (featurep 'reftex-vars)

   ;; Add a new reference style
   (add-to-list 'reftex-ref-style-alist
                '("Nameref" "nameref" (("\\nameref" ?m)))
                t)
   ;; And activate it
   (and LaTeX-reftex-ref-style-auto-activate
        (fboundp 'reftex-ref-style-activate)
        (reftex-ref-style-activate "Nameref"))))

??

Thanks

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.