aspell-user

Re: [Aspell-user] How to configure "ignore" in aspell for AsciiDoc?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to configure "ignore" in aspell for AsciiDoc?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,

Aspell doesn't have an AsciiDoc filter. Aspell 0.60.8 (of which a pre-release snapshot is available at aspell.net) will support Markdown which might work well enough for your needs. You can also try using the generic context filter.

If there is enough interest I might consider adding an AsciiDoc filter or expanding the markdown filter to support AsciiDoc.

Writing a filter is fairly straightforward and I will gladly accept a patch to add one for AsciiDoc.

Kevin,
Aspell Maintainer