aspell-user

[Aspell-user] How to configure "ignore" in aspell for AsciiDoc?

From: David O'Brien
Subject: [Aspell-user] How to configure "ignore" in aspell for AsciiDoc?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:06:14 +1000

I haven't really seen this covered in man or help pages. We're
considering using AsciiDoc instead of DocBook, where we used
add-sgml-skip quite a lot. Is there an equivalent for AsciiDoc?

e.g.,
"Use the <command>ls</command> command to display a directory listing"
becomes
"Use the `ls` command to display a directory listing."

We ignore <command> elements in DocBook; how do you ignore `ls`?

thanks
--
David

A good technical author is one who can talk to engineers for more than
five minutes without hitting them.