aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Way to use two dictionaries at once?

From: Dinbandhu
Subject: [Aspell-user] Way to use two dictionaries at once?
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:30:10 -0400

Hello,

I am currently using aspell in Gedit, in Ubuntu.

I generally type in Hindi, using the Hindi dictionary. But in the course
of so doing, English words are also frequently used scattered throughout
the document. Is there a way to activate both the Hindi and English
dictionaries at the same time? That way I will not end up with all these
correctly spelled English words underlined in red.

One has to set the language for the document, which I set as "Hindi". I
don't know whether there is a way to set the language so it will
accommodate the two dictionaries (Hindi and English)?

Thank you!

Swarup