aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Bug in proc script

From: Ismael Olea
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Bug in proc script
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:49:43 +0100

El sáb, 12-11-2005 a las 20:19 -0700, Kevin Atkinson escribió:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Ismael Olea wrote:
>
> > Seems the proc script has a little bug.
> >
> > The Makefile it creates don't contains code neither installing or
> > including the *_affix.dat file into the dist.
>
> You need to use the "data-file" field.

I see. I'd understood that if the lang.dat file asumes how the name
should be, the build systems would recognize it in any case.

Anyway, I've re-read the aspell-lang doc and compared with the English
dict. I think the first Spanish release is ready:

http://olea.org/tmp/aspell6-es-0.60-1b.tar.bz2

I've tested with a local «make install» and some spell ready gnome apps,
but if you had some tips to QA, please guide me.

Thanks for your support.

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:address@hidden  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA