artanis

Re: A test suite that use a lib

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: A test suite that use a lib
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 12:20:46 +0800

Hi Jérémy and Motimer!
I suggest you always put your libraries and 3rd-party libraries into
"lib" directory. Because there will be an application based pkg-manager
added in the future, according to my plan. The local lib is the way to
keep it hygiine.

I was planing to write my own pkg-manager, but few years ago, Ludo (one
of the authors of Guix) had discussed with me, it's better to take
advantage of Guix as possible.

However, I still don't have time to think about this plan. But put
libraries into "lib" is a good habit to prevent issues in the future.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it