artanis

Re: [Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 01:37:23 +0800

Julio Claudio Matus Ramirez writes:

> Official manual:
> Created: 2018-05-08 Tue 01:51
>
> Unofficial manual
> Created: 2018-03-05 Mon 20:27
>

> If these are the last updated dates, then the unofficial manuals are
> actually older than the official ones.

Oops, I forget to change the repo link on my own server since I've
dropped GitHub to maintain this GNU official project. Now it's fixed.

Anyway, I'm going to write a new site for Artanis with Artanis, which
should be more friendly and some dynamic pages to show news.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it