artanis

[Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode

From: Julio Claudio Matus Ramirez
Subject: [Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 00:33:55 +0900

Hello.

I'm using artanis in "application mode" (with art work, not running from
a script-like single file, I think you call that "script mode").

I see from the documentation that to accept data from POST requests, in
script mode, you have to define a router with the method "post" for the path
in question.
I can't find in the documentation how to make that for an application made
with "art".

Can you tell me how to define a path (controller/view) in which I can
use POST data?

P.S.
I see there's a ".route" file in the application dir that might be
related, but I tried changing it and it gets overwritten. It'd be nice
to have documented its purpose too. If you tell me I'll add it to the
manuals.

--
address@hidden (XMPP/mail)
GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x280640B9A94C170D