anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] mailing list moderator

From: Francois Gombault
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:15:03 +0100

You are now administrator of this list. I'm sorry I don't have time for these trivial administration tasks. :/

Meshee wrote:
Heya there
i got two mail that were to big for the ML so i receive a bounces telling me that my mails have to be moderated.

Who can validate my waiting mails.

Is it possible to raise the max mail size from 40k to 80k?

bbfn

--
Francois Gombault
NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT MY SCIATICA -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard