anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building

From: Karl George Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:10:50 -0500

There were a bunch. I didn't realize that I needed to build both solutions (the msw and the mswd) to get this thing to work. The mswd solution, btw, hand a ton of warnings. I ignored these. Right now I have a small issue with a file that my system isn't reading. I think I have a bad spot on the drive. Going to recompile and try again.

I'm so close I can taste it.

Karl