aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Art and art and graphic things

From: Clay Lewis
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Art and art and graphic things
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:34:01 -0700

HI,

Just read a little bit about Stratagus and Aleonas Tales, and something about wanting art.

Can you give me the scoop? Whats the background of the people involved? I understand it doesn’t pay, but what are you wanting exactly?

What are the copyrights? I’d assume the artist still retains the right to publish or use the images. Is that right?

Thanks,

Clay Lewis

Graphic Designer

Biomedical Communications