aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] Art and art and graphic things

From: Martin Renold
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] Art and art and graphic things
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:21:35 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 09:34:01AM -0700, Clay Lewis wrote:
> Just read a little bit about Stratagus and Aleonas Tales, and something
> about wanting art.

I'd like to see some movement in Aleona, but...

> Can you give me the scoop? Whats the background of the people involved?

...according to the lack of answers to previous questions, nobody seems
to be involved at the moment, so you would be on your own.
(Talking about Aleona, not Stratagus)

> What are the copyrights? I'd assume the artist still retains the right
> to publish or use the images. Is that right?

AFAIK the license was GNU GPL (which isn't exactly for art, but anyway).
>From my understanding the copyright holder (that would be you) can
publish his work under as many different licences as he wants.

I hope this breaks the silence,
and hope someone proves me wrong.

Martin (busy elsewhere)