Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX binary
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 23:42:39 +0200

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

I've put together a first candidate for the OSX binary, in case somebody wants to test that:

Had to make some corrections, as unfortunately it had an absolute path inside and thus would not work unless located in a specific directory. As an added bonus, rc2 has the some more issues resolved:

  http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/adonthell-0.3.6-rc2.dmg

Otherwise, on to fixing those remaining problems, then building Windows binaries.

* Rendering of text bubbles: fixed
* Pressing 's' to save and the save window re-appearing afterwards: fixed

I think those were the big ones. I also ran the clang static analyzer, and while it did find a handful of potential issues, they all require quite specific circumstances to occur. Seems to be quite a nice tool, actually, especially when writing libraries that other people interface with. In our case, however, I don't see how any of the problems could be ever triggered, so did not make any changes.