[Adonthell-devel] Editor, graphics, ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Editor, graphics, ...
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:02:00 +0200

Went back to doing stuff after a little break: updated more wall
corners to render correctly and improved a few more wall pieces to
tile more seamlessly.

Also started to improve the zone editing code in mapedit. Needs a bit
more work, but at least rendering of the zones on the map view should
be finished soon. Being able to see the zones will already help a lot
with defining the interiors, so I won't take it much further after
that. Rather want to go back to preparing more graphics so I can
complete the map soon.