Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge runnable with worldtest, but ...

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge runnable with worldtest, but ...
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:17:14 +0000

Tyler,

Make sure to do a "git pull git://github.com/ksterker/adonthell.git
HEAD" before you dive in, as I fixed another bug that Kai and I
uncovered.

On 21 March 2010 12:37, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Tyler! That solved the issue :-). And showed that there are at
> least two more issues. Maybe those are some (very) small things to
> start with.
[...]
> The first is entirely a code issue. Seems scrolling of the map is
> broken as soon as the coordinates turn negative. You'll notice when
> walking towards the left, the map stays stuck even though there's more
> to come in that direction. Should be something in world::mapview.

Hrm, I can still reproduce that.

> The second issue is the shadow when going down the stairs.

Wow, I didn't even notice that one, as excited as I was by the dude
falling off the edge and down the stairs--need a railing or a warning
sign, Kai! ;-P

--
Cheers,
Josh