Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dragon Age

From: Kess Vargavind
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dragon Age
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:01:24 +0100

2009/11/8 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:
> I'd rather have only a smaller
> number of named NPCs with a bit of actual dialogue

Hear!

> I'd rather have fewer battles and no auto-regeneration instead.

Hear!

I surely hope Adonthell goes this route. *smiles* Well, I’ve always
had unwavering high hopes for Adonthell ever since I discovered this
project some years back, so I trust your design skills. Just felt like
shouting a couple of “hear!”s...

> (bought a couple of new books, too)

(Enjoy reading!)

/Kess

p. s. Some day I will contribute something, for now, let me enjoy
looking at your beautiful hard work from a safe distance, back in the
silent and cozy shadows. Thanks for all your enthusiasm!