[Adonthell-devel] Re: Kudos (was Update on collision work)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Kudos (was Update on collision work)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:27:03 +0100

On Jan 14, 2008 3:35 PM, Kess Vargavind <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks a lot! Glad to know that our efforts are being   appreciated by
people :-). That's always a source of motivation, even more so when it
is unexpected.

It's also funny, because just some days ago I came across this piece:
http://freegamer.blogspot.com/2007/04/interview-ingo-ruhnke-aka-grumbel.html

Wouldn't have dreamed hearing that from Ingo! Thanks a lot, too, in
case you're reading this :-). (Although in this case, much of the
praise goes to JT for the excellent sound track; and it's
well-deserved!)

Kai