Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Update on collision work

From: Kess Vargavind
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Update on collision work
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:35:38 +0100

Just a little quick note giving my thanks to you who continue to code Adonthell. :)

One of the best free/open games I've played to date is Waste's Edge, and I still love keeping up to date with your progress. So, kudos to you all that keep working, especially Kai.

(Sorry for putting this in the devel list, see it as a "spur of the moment" or something.)

/Kess