Re: [Adonthell-devel] New world test app

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New world test app
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:08:25 -0700

On 6/10/07, Tyler Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:

I've been trying to get some small tasks done.  When I updated I started to
get these errors when building worldtest:
[...]
I can get it to compile by adding:
[...]
But I wonder if I'm doing something else wrong, as I'm sure it compiles fine
for you.

It did, but maybe Apple's ld is more forgiving than GNU's. Neither
audio nor python are yet used by worldtest, even though main depends
on the two.

But adding them seems to be the right thing to do (and it really makes
me want to get Linux installed again ...). Unfortunately, that won't
happen until I either buy a new laptop or get back to my desktop in
Germany. (Both are scheduled for the end of the year). In the meantime
I'll have to apologize for messing up the build from time to time ;-).

Kai

P.S.: character's no longer falling through the ground, but still far
from being perfect.