[Adonthell-devel] Brief update on XML/CMake

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Brief update on XML/CMake
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:24:50 -0700

I've finished the basic xml IO implementation yesterday. Both writing
and reading the data appears to work, but I need to run a few more
tests to check for memleaks and other bugs. But if you want to use it
for the animation classes Tyler, feel free to go ahead.

Haven't done anything regarding the stuff we discussed about CMake.
Are you still going to look into that, Alex? Or should I consider it
one of my tasks?