Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: spanish translation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: spanish translation
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:38:30 +0200

Am 06.05.2005 um 12:23 schrieb Sasha Kushnirenko:

Hi Sasha!

I do have a major piece of russian translation done. There was some unresolved situation about TTF fonts in 0.3 It would be really nice to have this done.

We now have TTF support in v0.3.4 (as it is required for nearly any language other than english, as it seems). The one problem remaining is that the standard font used does not include cyrillic letters. However, you can manually chose a different font via the config file.

Please give it a try and let us know whether it works. (The .po file must be in UTF-8 format, btw.)