Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: spanish translation

From: chino nc
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: spanish translation
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:06:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all, Im sorry, I had too much work in the last
weeks so I couldnt read any email.

Ok here is chino, I have translated 1,73%, and is
harder than I thought becouse there are a lot of
coloquial and informal sentences that are hard to
translate in a good way. So if there are more people
interested in the translation, lets go!

How could I share my work?