Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing of v0.4
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:24:00 +0200

On 5/4/05, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> I still need to look over their docs and such. Will do, of course, but
> that will take time.

Okay, here we are: http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Main_Page

(I'm currently visiting my GF, so there's little time to do anything
else until I'm back on monday ... right now she's at uni, so I had a
couple of hours to install the wiki)

As to the organisation: I think we should keep the current categories
of the docs:

For Programmers,
For Game Designers
For Artists
For Writers

If something does not clearly fit into one of the category this
wouldn't be much harm, as it can be easily referenced from several
categories.

So have fun with the Wiki :-)