Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup

From: Ricardo Colon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:55:45 -0400 (EDT)

Personally, I'd rather have this as an option. I think it's more flexible
to give people the choice as to whether or not they want this feature.
I'd imagine that this feature could be called "Quick Load" and
enabled/disabled in the options menu.

As whether or not this should be the default, it's up to you guys.

Just my 2 cents.....

                                                -- R: