Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:47:43 +0200

On Sat, 25 May 2002 19:42:49 +0000 cirrus wrote:

> Yeah I think that's a good idea too! Plus it means more option in the
> options menu - whahey! :)

Right. (Assuming we'll have and option menu in v0.4).

Anyway, I finished stuff. Please update your code and data. Note that
the private data is no longer up-to-date. You'll have to checkout the
wastesedge module from Savannah instead.

See http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=702 .

As I needed to put a timestamp into the saved games, your old saves will
no longer work. Best you delete them, otherwise you'll get a screenfull
of warnings whenever you start the game. You may also want to remove you
adonthellrc, so it is replaced with the new version.

Currently, quick-load is enabled by default. But if you want, I'll
change that.