Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows fullscreen mode

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows fullscreen mode
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 19:36:07 +0200

On 04 May 2002 18:13:20 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Please do as many different tests as possible, and send the reports.
> Also tell if you feel like it's accelerated! :)

Okay, I tested under Win95 in 16bpp mode. The good news is, it does
switch to fullscreen. The bad news is, it still does not work properly.

In doublesize mode, it enters fullscreen, then quits. In normal mode it
plays the music and I can obviously select entries from the game menu,
but the screen stays black. And my monitor claims it is set to 640x480.

Another thing is that both stdout and stderr.txt contained absolutely
nothing. When I deleted them, they were recreated, but empty.

As far as the speed goes, at least in windowed mode it wasn't any faster
than under Linux.