[Adonthell-devel] Interesting link about Ogg Vorbis looping

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Interesting link about Ogg Vorbis looping
Date: 24 Apr 2002 10:03:23 +0200

Just to be sure not to lose it, I post it here - you might also find it
interesting for when time will come.

http://www.xiph.org/archives/vorbis-dev/200111/0140.html

The guy seems to have come with a very simple and elegant solution. But
it reminds me something. Haven't we used something similar, but found it
was eating too much CPU when looping? Still, that wouldn't be THAT
serious for now, as long as it's working.

Uh, just looked at audio_loop.cc, but understood nothing! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org