Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem
Date: 23 Apr 2002 20:10:55 +0200

Well, started attempting to cross compile Adonthell itself - configure
behaves quite well! :)

But uh, I don't understand why, but I get these problems with po/ back.
top_builddir isn't declared, so make doesn't work unless I fix the
Makefile myself. I'm well using autoconf 2.53 and automake 1.4 - so it
should be ok, but unfortunately it isn't.

And after that, gettext get compiled - which is just the right behavior.
Unfortunately:

intl/localename.c:630: `LANG_SORBIAN' undeclared (first use in this
function)

Just upgraded to the latest gettext, still the same. Do you have any
idea Kai? Can you please test to compile that directory on your machine?
And tell me how I can force our gettext to be build when compiling
natively?

Thanks!
Alex.
--