Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem
Date: 04 Apr 2002 22:01:22 +0200

> After upgrading to autoconf 2.53 and libtool 1.4.2 everything worked
> fine, save two warnings. I reodered stuff a little in configure.in to
> get rid of them. Could you please check whether it still works with
> older versions?

Didn't work at first, because after running autogen.sh, configure
complained that

configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..

Looking at the patch (the commits list is quite usefull, in these cases
;)) I saw you changed

AC_INIT(README)

AC_INIT(adonthell, 0.4dev1, address@hidden)

which seemed weird. After reverting to the old line, everything went
fine. Why have you changed this line? Isn't it supposed to take as an
argument a file that is in your package? (I think I read that once).

Apart from that, it's just fine! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org