Re: [Adonthell-devel] Start me up! (might be: Crash me down)

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Start me up! (might be: Crash me down)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:44:16 -0500

Alex wrote:
> Well, finally I've found a few time to play with the Devil.

SDL.dll and z.lib *are* required. Luckily, I had compiled both of those
libraries a while ago using my copy of Visual C++; they are versions 1.2.3
and 1.1.3.1, respectively.

So, alextest.exe runs. Does not switch to fullscreen. It runs in a 640x480
window, and does not show the .pnm anywhere where it is fully visible.
Instead, I see a small white drawing in the upper left-hand corner, so I
think that maybe the .pnm is getting drawn off-screen.

So, uh. I dunno. It accepts input, though, because I can quit by pushing
ESC.

If you want, I can try my hand at compiling the thing with VC++. It'll
probably work out better that way. Y'know, if I compile it natively in
Windows, etc. I'll need a working source package, though. I suppose I could
get a Win32 CVS client, but. . .

--JT