Re: [Adonthell-devel] Endianness (Adonthell and Solaris)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Endianness (Adonthell and Solaris)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:43:30 +0100

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 10:11, you wrote:

> If zlib takes care of endianness (I think it does) the only part that
> would need endianness checking is the PNM loading. All the rest is
> either handled by zlib, either by Python, so it should be ok.

Yes, I figured that out myself (after the first fruitless attempt at
converting the stuff :P).

Still there are problems, but they might be of a different nature. I added
some debugging output, and just got the result from Brian:

# /usr/local/bin/adonthell wastesedge
Using 32bpp depth: 320x240.
Audio started in 44100 Hz 16 bit stereo format.
[...]

Would it be correct, the output should be

So now I can try to figure out what happens, and then try to correct it.
Might still take a while, as it usually takes a day before I hear from Brian
again.