Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can build RPM's

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can build RPM's
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:26:40 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:57:59 -0500 (EST) Nezumi wrote
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:
>
>> I made one that should allow anyone to build RPM packages by completing
>> the following steps:
>
> Seeing as I think I'm the only one running RedHat 7.2, should I make the
> RedHat one?  It seems pretty straightforward.

Yes, that would be nice. That's also a good opportunity to check whether
the stuff I did really works. Sure, it worked here, but that doesn't mean
much, I guess ;).

Btw, I'll add a brief summary how to build RPM's to the NEWBIE file. Could
you do the same with the Debian packages, Alex?

I'm still unsure what to do with the data. However, as the CVS as is still
down, I'll have time to think some more about it ;). (I'll ask Josh what
is going on btw.)

Kai