[Adonthell-devel] Going away

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Going away
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:44:32 -0500

Kinda unfortunate, but my vacation conflicts with the release of Waste's
Edge: I'm going to California today, and I won't be back until next Tuesday,
the 22nd. I'd really appreciate it if the release could be held back until I
return, because I still want to finish the music for the extro (it just
won't work if it's silent, especially since the rest of the game has music).

If you guys are *really* set on releasing the game for the 20th, then that's
okay. But it'd be really cool if we could wait. >D I don't think the world
will end if it's held back a few days.

. . . or maybe it will. >D

Either way: see you all on Tuesday.

--JT