[Adonthell-devel] music for 0.3

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] music for 0.3
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:31:01 +0000

I'd say we're well on course to finish before the 31.! :)
The only major thing that is missing is some music!

JT, I was wondering, if you're pressed for time to make new tunes would
you be happy to let us use the old "at-dummy-1.ogg" for wandering around
the map? I mean, it's not as brilliant as your other work, but it's
still good enough to use as simple background music. Perhaps the last
few seconds where it seems to slow down could be chopped off to make it
sound a bit nicer when it's repeated but that should be quite simple to
do, right?
It's just that at the moment coming into the real game after the
impressive intro sequence it seems somehow seems so empty without any
music!

Perhaps you have some other non-adonthell tunes lying around that we
could use too so that we have different music for inside and outside. I
have your 'Traversal' song, which I got off yuor site a long time ago
and that's really cool. It's perhaps a little too epic for wandering
around an inn :P but I think even despite that it could be used.

Of course, if you want to and can make new songs before the end of the
month that's even better, but if you're pressed for time or lacking
inspiration at the moment I think it'd be better to use what we have
rather than have no music at all.

Watcha think?

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821