Re: [Adonthell-devel] Uh. Dilemma.

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Uh. Dilemma.
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:56:17 -0500

Alex wrote:
> Just compile your kernel with framebuffer support
> and use the right server (don't know precisely how to do this though).

Well, I'd assume the fbdev module is the one to use.

However, there's no option to compile framebuffer support into the kernel in
the configuration menus. (make menuconfig)

ARGH. Looks like I'm not going to be able to play Adonthell. I may be a
sinner, but: a Win32 port is really going to be welcome for us poor bastards
stuck in WINDOW~1. ;P

--JT