ada-mode-users

ada-mode 7.0.1 and .gpr files

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: ada-mode 7.0.1 and .gpr files
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 18:42:10 +0100

Hello,

I have finally gotten around to compiling the new ada-mode
Ada parser.  Now I'm struggling to integrate the new version
in our workflow.  Up until ada-mode 6.2, we added an ada-mode
hook that would determine which .gpr file to use and then call

 (ada-parse-prj-file prj-file)
 (ada-select-prj-file prj-file)

both functions declared in ada-mode.el.  Now, in version 7,
these functions are no longer there.  I understand they moved
to wisi but they must have a different name now because I can't
find them.  So, what should I call from the ada-mode hook?

Also I am reluctant to re-introduce ada-mode project files;
I would prefer using only .gpr files, as we do now.  Is this
possible?

--
Ludovic Brenta.