yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] New syntax..

From: Andera
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] New syntax..
Date: 04 Jan 2003 05:53:41 +0100

On lun, 2002-12-30 at 19:50, Alejandro Conty Estevez wrote:

> > New year, new yable!

> render tag, but no AA it's just the old samples value, but now it
> performs sampling in an adaptive way.

Yes, after posting I read the source...
I put a  slider called "AA quality".
It goes from 1 to 16 (I think 256 samples it's enough!)

> Yes, and another thing. Could you write down only relative paths? I mean
> relative to the root export dir, like ./textures/... and so.

yes, I agree, it is better, so anyone can move the entire directory
to another place or send them to someone and the rendering works!

> More things

Uhm...this could give me the time to test the actual
code...and to prepare yable for the next release...
Do you think that it is better to wait.

So jump from yable-0.29 to yable-0.30 (or what is)?

> I send here a sample, it took 3m35s
wow, seems an hemilight along with a photonlight!
> I'll keep you up to date.
me too!

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea