yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] New syntax..

From: Andera
Subject: [Yafray-devel] New syntax..
Date: 03 Jan 2003 18:37:55 +0100

If all goes like I planned a new Yable will come out very soon...
how to say?....

New year, new yable!

I need some tip about the new hemilight parameters...I read from the
home page that other are present now in 0.0.2-9.

"AA"

"tolerance"

They are proper of the hemilight or belong to render tag?

I know, I could do some test or just read the source, but
I want to make some "noise" in this mailing list :))

Anther:
        now the render sample values admitted are:

1, 4, 9, 16
ok?

Also, on hemilght:
Sometimes I see some thing like:

Randomsampling, samples value changed from 645 to 625

But I think that yable don't have to matter about this.

Now the texture gui is ready, I met some problems using
shelve to store Python object (don't try this at home!!)
so the upgrade was slower.

I choosed to let the user add more textures on the same shader, even if
only one is read from blender.

For the others, the user has to write the full path of the texture, this
could lead to errors while rendering.
This will improved as I learn how to add a file selector.

The "clouds" texture is present as well.

Andrea