[Xlog-discussion] Tweaking Xlog

From: Joe Barr
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Tweaking Xlog
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:45:37 -0500

I used Xlog over the weekend, with the optional contest keying, in the
ARRL FD and it performed very well.  So well that I am making a couple
teensy tiny tweaks to it so that I can use it in the NCCC Sprint this
weekend.

For example, I've done away with leading zeros in the serial number
because the guy who is helping me learn the ropes in the Sprint is dead
set against them.

The last tweak I want to make is to toggle the state to CQ mode after
logging an S&P QSO, but I can't find the code that is executed when you
press CTL-A in the Keyer window.  If one of you would help this tired
old man to find that, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Joe W5CT

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries.  A. A. Milne