[Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:24:23 +0200

Stefano wrote:
I run xlog as root is ok, but if run xlog as user i have a segmentation fault.
I use suse 8.2 with kde 3.1 and xlog-0.8.1.i386.rpm
With xlog.tar.gz idem.

Hello Stefano,

can you please install strace and run:

"strace -o trace.txt xlog"

from a terminal? Please send me the trace.txt file.

If i want print a log on my default printer, i have only log.ps and .dvi in my home dir but not print.

Did you read the manual page? The generated postscript file is sent to the default printer.

When you have a log.ps file, this means you did not select the correct printer destination in the print dialog. You can print to a file or to the printer.

73'

Ciao,
Joop PA4TU