[Xlog-discussion] XLog and Ktrack (again)

From: Luc Langehegermann
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] XLog and Ktrack (again)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:51:18 +0200

Hello,

I am still working on getting the Data from ktrack to xlog.

From ktrack, I am sending an message like
'program:ktrackversion:1\001mhz:2401.323\001free1:AO-40\001free2:435.666\001mode:SSB'

to xlog. That does work as expected! But the problem is, every time I send
this to xlog, the other fields will be resetted (example: Callsign disapears)

I only want syncronize the data I have in ktrack with the data in xlog. The
other fields should remain untouched! Is there any chance, that xlog could be
modified, so that this will work?

Thanks in advance, 73, Luc